Maximize Your March Madness Trip with Car Services Atlanta
Going to a basketball game is an event to remember. Adding March Madness to the mix? Now it’s unforgettable. With the Sweet 16 coming to Phillips Arena this month, you need to make the games even more memorable. This is where car services Atlanta, gets you to the Sweet 16 March Madness in style.
Enjoying Downtown with Car Services Atlanta
With your team making it to the Sweet 16 it’s time to celebrate! At Divine Chariots Limousines, we make it easier for you to enjoy and get to the Sweet 16 March Madness in style. Well what fun things are there to do before the game? There is an overabundance of things to do in Atlanta, but the premier car services Atlanta has got you covered.
- Sky View Atlanta – Get a view of Atlanta from a premium perspective. This 20 story ferris wheel helps you take in downtown and the surrounding metro area with ease. With only minutes between the arena and ferris wheel, this is a must-do.
- CNN Studio Tours – If you want to stay on-location, CNN tours are what needs to be on your list. Get a glimpse of the broadcasting and news world at the headquarters of the worldwide leader in news.
- World of Coca-Cola – Dive into one of Atlanta’s key attractions right down the street. The World of Coca-Cola shows you the journey of the world’s most popular beverage brand. Plus, they have endless amounts of memorabilia, art and 100’s of beverages from around the world to sample.
- Centennial Olympic Park – If you are wanting to enjoy the Georgia weather, Centennial is for you. Built in 1996 for the Summer Olympics, this outdoor park is a perfect place to relax and soak in the Atlanta scenery without dipping into your pockets.
Downtown Divine Dines
Finding the top places to eat in Atlanta can be difficult for one reason: too many great options. Car Services Atlanta getting you to the Sweet 16 March Madness in style includes having a full stomach. We think these nearby restaurants are slam dunks.
- Park Bar – This neighborhood bar is in the heart of downtown. Within minutes of the attractions listed previously, this is the perfect place to grab some quality drinks and above-average bar food.
- Thrive – This contemporary Japanese cuisine is a splash of culture. They offer sushi, calamari and countless other Japanese staples. If you’re looking for a unique Atlanta taste, Thrive is the right choice for you.
- Max’s Coal Oven Pizzeria – No list is complete without pizza. This pizzeria offers all things Italian: salads, pastas, sandwiches and signature coal oven wings. If pizza is your craving, then this is the perfect slice for you.
Divine Chariots Limousines Gets You to the Sweet 16 March Madness in Style
March Madness is all about witnessing the chaos that is college basketball. Car services Atlanta wants you to arrive at the Sweet 16 March Madness in style. Contact Divine Chariots Limousines at 404-549-9702 or request a quote today. Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn for more on how our services can help make your trip a win.