Attending expos and tradeshows is a truly exciting time for a business. With chances to grow as a company and network with like-minded people, expos are full of opportunities. But what’s the unsung hero to success at an expo? Transportation. With the most professional and reliable car services in Atlanta, Divine Chariots Limousines has a few insights on maximizing your expo experience.
Getting the Most out of Your Expo with Car Services in Atlanta
First impressions are at every turn at expos, and we all know how important those are. Anything less than the best in a first impression could make all the difference for your business. So why do we bring this up? Arriving at an expo via a professional transportation service will help improve your first impressions. Think about it: You might be a well-tempered person, but the woes of Atlanta traffic and all that comes with it will take a bit out of anyone. Being not quite at your best could call for a not so great first impression. By using professional transportation, you won’t have be concerned with traffic, directions, or parking; not to mention, you can shoot a few emails while sitting in the comfort of a luxury vehicle.
Skeptical that this could make a difference? Let’s go through it: You’re driving to the venue and hit Atlanta’s relentless traffic—typical. First off, you could miss out on first impressions if you’re not there to make them; car services in Atlanta will ensure that you’re at your destination on time. Now, driving to the expo on your own, you finally get there after fighting traffic, but parking now comes in to play. Between paying, finding a parking spot, and narrowly avoiding a fender bender, parking in the city can be an infuriating process. It happens to the best of us, but it can be avoided with car services in Atlanta.
Once you’re at the expo, consider some of these tips:
1. Be engaging. At first glance, your booth should be welcoming and appealing. If people walking by and see a friendly, connecting crowd, they’ll want to see what all the hoopla is about.
2. Bring handouts. Yes, your business card or a flyer will do just fine, but go beyond that. Even if you bring a handful of fidget spinners with your logo on it, you’re ahead of the game. If visitors to your booth walk away with something they want in their hands, you’ll stay top-of-mind.
3. Invite your clients. We all know making that initial sale is hard, so why not invite clients you’ve already worked with? Show them what new and up-and-coming with what you offer.
4. Be a good host. Make visitors feel welcome. Offering a bottle of water, a cup of coffee, or something to munch on could go a long way. Your hospitality will help you to stand out and will leave a lasting impression on your visitors.
5. Don’t forget to follow up. So, you’ve collected more business cards than you can handle. Well, don’t let them forget who you are. Follow up with those people ASAP to let them know how your services or products can be of a help to them.
Divine Chariots Limousines: The Best Car Services in Atlanta
Whether for tradeshows, expos, or seminars, using a professional transportation service will free you up so you can offer your best. Divine Chariots Limousines offers the most professional and reliable car services in Atlanta. Contact Divine Chariots Limousines at 404-549-9702 or request a quote today. Transportation should be the least of your worries. We’ll take care of that part of your big day. For more on how professional transportation services can help you, connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.