Special Event Transportation Atlanta Tips For a Great Prom Night
Going to prom should be one of the most memorable nights of one’s high school experience. If you plan the night out and take advantage of our special transportation services at Divine Chariots Limousines, then you should have no problem creating a night to remember. Prom night is more than a dance. Our special event transportation in Atlanta can provide transportation around Atlanta to some of the best restaurants and activities in the area to make the night an even more incredible experience. The following are just a few places where your group of friends can make the most of your prom night.
You got all dressed up, so now you have to treat yourself to a once-in-a-lifetime meal. Which restaurants in Atlanta are worthy for your prom night?
- Doraku Sushi – Doraku Sushi has an a la carte menu that is perfect for a pre-prom dinner. You don’t want to get so full that you’re sleepy throughout prom after all, and sushi tends to be a great, exotic and easy-to-eat dinner option. Their large shared meal tables also make it easy for them to accommodate large groups.
- Murphy’s Restaurant – Murphy’s has been around for over three decades and has a reputation for being one of the city’s favorite restaurants. They have a great casual elegant vibe that’s perfect for anyone wearing prom attire but not so stuffy that they’ll be afraid of having a good time. They serve contemporary American fare, which means it shouldn’t be difficult for everyone to find something they like; additionally, they take reservations for large groups.
- Venkman’s – Venkman’s is a more casual restaurant that has an outdoor patio and regularly hosts live music throughout the week. Their large communal tables are perfect for a prom party. They also have an eclectic menu to choose from that includes everything from tacos and wings to seared pork loin and steak.
- Eddie’s Attic – Eddie’s Attic is a great spot for live music and they have plenty of places where you can relax and hang out with your friends, like the rooftop deck or the pool hall.
After you’ve slow-danced with your longtime crush or hollered at the top of your lungs with your best friends, you’ll need to wind down a bit to make the night unique.
- Late-night bowling – If you have some time after prom to spare, then Stars and Strikes is the place to be. They have multiple locations around the city and are open until 2 a.m. on weekends. Bowling all night with your friends as one last blast before graduation is a memory that will stick with you for decades. The only downside is that you’ll have to trade in your high heels and dress shoes in for some snazzy bowling shoes.
- Escape rooms – Atlanta has some great escape rooms. If you’ve never done an escape room, you’re in for a real treat. They’re immersive narratives that are ideal for groups. You’ll dig into mystery, have moments of laughter and experience an irreplaceable moment at an escape room.
Special Event Transportation Atlanta
The dance itself is only a small portion of the experience. The night as a whole, from taking pictures to exchanging corsages, is a collection of special experiences that come together to make for a night to remember. To truly put an elegant touch to the night, special event transportation Atlanta will surely make your prom night all you hoped it would be. Whether it’s a town car or a party bus, make your prom night special with professional transportation.
Special Event Transportation Atlanta – Divine Chariots Limousines
Prom night is about taking a break from the rigors of high school. Special event transportation Atlanta, Divine Chariots Limousines, would make your prom night perfect. Contact Divine Chariots Limousines at 404-549-9702 or request a quote today. Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn for more on how our services can help make your once-in-a-lifetime night out simply divine.